The RE-C100 is a stepper motor controller that is compatible with the RP-TX, RP-HX, RP-QⅡ, and RP-QⅢ series peristaltic tubing pumps. We also have available the RE-F100 an optional frequency monitor that is usable in addition to the RE-C100 motor controller.
Peristaltic Tubing Pump - RP-TX series
Peristaltic Tubing Pump - RP-HX series
Peristaltic Tubing Pump - RP-QⅡ/RP-QⅢ Series [Stepper Motor Type]
- RE-C100 is the stepper motor controller for the RP-HX, RP-TX, RP-QⅡ, and RP-QⅢ series.
- RE-C100 can control the pump's functions of start/stop, rotational direction, and rotational speed by pulse signals from an external source.
- The motor drive method is the 1/4 or 1/8 micro-step drive method. (Switchable)
- Two pumps, consisting of the RP-HX, RP-TX, RP-QⅡ, or RP-QⅢ can be connected. (Two pumps with the same operation only)
- Multiple RE-C100 controllers may be added as master-slave connections if three or more pumps need to connect. (All pumps with the same operation only)
RE-F100 is the optional frequency display monitor that can connect to the RE-C100 controller.
- Operation of the pump is possible by RE-C100 only. However, if additional functions are needed, such as adjusting to increase the rotational speed, purchasing the RE-F100 may be helpful as a visual tool.
Please feel free to explore other similar components, such as the optional frequency monitor or the programmable motor controller for stepper motor pumps available as optional controllers for the RP-TX/RP-HX/RP-QⅡ/RP-QⅢ pumps.
Frequency Monitor [RE-F100]
Programmable Motor Controllers [RE-C200/C201]
Please feel free to get in touch with us for more details about this motor controller for the RP-TX/HX/RP-QⅡ/RP-QⅢ series tubing pumps.
Note 1: Details such as specifications, etc., may be changed without notice.
Note 2: Aquatech Co., Ltd provides product details and images.
Swipe left to see the remaining contents
W105.0 x D60.0 x H51.0 mm
Bipolar Constant Voltage
Stepper Motor Controller
Motor Controller for RP-TX/HX/RP-QⅡ/RP-QⅢ
Note: Details such as specifications, etc., may be changed without notice.