- Just insert plastic tubing into the ports to connect the valve. No special preparation of the tubing is required, such as enlarging the connection end.
- For disconnection, simply pull out the tubing while pushing in the port ends (collets).
- The tubing can freely revolve even after insertion. This prevents troublesome kinking and twisting that can occur when you screw the other end of the tubing into a threaded port using a conventional fitting.
- Integral moulding eliminates the concern of leakage between the fittings and the body.
- Applicable to O.D. 2 mm PTFE/PFA tubing.
- Independent threaded fittings are also available.
- The use of PPS, FPM and PTFE as the wetted materials achieves the chemical inertness.
How to Connect/Disconnect Tubing
Just insert the tubing into ports.
Just pull out the tubing while pushing
in the port ends (collet).
Applicable Valve Models for the Push-in Fitting
Swipe left to see the remaining contents
|Fluid temperature range
700 kPa at 20°C
450 kPa at 100°C