- High resolution provides smooth flow (theoretical resolution: 0.105 nL at 1/100 micro-step).
- Remarkably small outer dimensions of diameter of 12 x L 170 mm (threads model), now with a built-in 2-phase stepper motor with a reduction gear. Suitable for portable devices.
- An ultra-small type with an outer diameter of 8.8 mm is also available by custom order. (Please contact us for details of the micro-stepper drive mode.)
- Various syringe terminations: needle, Luer Lock, M6 or 1/4-28UNF threads, disposable tip adapter, attachment for our ultra-small 3-way valve, etc.
- Has a built-in sensor to prevent overrun.
- An easy-to-use controller is available upon request.
IMAGE OF SBP-100G-DT WITH A DISPOSABLE TIP
The Pen-Type Syringe Pump can be directly installed onto a moving arm. Therefore, a tip is attached just below the pump, reducing the air gap between the syringe and the sample to a minimum and resulting in higher accuracy.
*Note: Details including specifications may change without notification.
VIDEO OF PEN - TYPE SYRINGE PUMP - SBP SERIES
Swipe left to see the remaining contents
Diameter of 12 ~ L170 mm (Excluding needle & sensor case)
|Other wetted materials
At 1/100 micro-step: 0.105 nL
At full step: 10.5 nL
|Pumped volume adjustable range