This product is the programmable stepper motor controller that is only compatible with the RP-TX and RP-HX series peristaltic tubing pumps.
Peristaltic Tubing Pump - RP-TX series
Peristaltic Tubing Pump - RP-HX series
- Various pump operation settings can be made with the RE-C200 when connected to a PC.
- RE-C200 can only have one pump connected for operation.
- In case of an additional one RE-C201, the system can control five pumps maximum individually. Up to four other pumps may be connected if the RE-C201 will be active as a slave controller to the RE-C200. (Pumps are controllable separately)
- RE-C201 is a slave unit to the RE-C200, and the RE-C201 would not control the stepper motor pumps if purchased alone without the RE-C200.
- Utilizing the controllers can program the operation sequence of the pumps.
- Different models of pumps can have a connection to the system.
Please feel free to explore other similar components, such as the motor controller and frequency monitor for the stepper motor pumps available as optional controllers for the RP-TX/RP-HX pumps.
Programmable Motor Controllers [RE-C200/C201]
Please feel free to get in touch with us for more details about this motor controller for the RP-TX/HX series tubing pumps.
Note 1: Details such as specifications, etc., may be changed without notice.
Note 2: Aquatech Co., Ltd. provides product details and images.
CONNECTION [IN CASE OF ONLY USING RE-C200]
CONNECTION [IN CASE OF ADDING RE-C201]
CONNECTION [IN CASE OF ADDING TWO ADDITIONAL RE-C201]
Note: Details such as specifications, etc., may be changed without notice.
Swipe left to see the remaining contents
RE-C200: 100.0 x 100.0 x 35.0 mm
RE-C201: 100.0 x 160.0 x 45.0 mm
Bipolar Constant Voltage
Programmable Stepper Motor Controller
Programmable Motor Controllers for RP-TX/HX
||RE-C200 : 5 VDC 0.5 A（Supplied by USB）
|RE-C201 : 5 VDC 3.0 A（AC Adapter Included）
||1/4 Micro-Step Driving
|Motor Driving Voltage
||RP-HX : Switching 4.3 V and 2.6 V by Software
|RP-TX : 2.6V
||RE-C200 : USB Memory Stick (Computer Software), USB Cable
|RE-C201 : AC adapter, I2C connection cable
Note: Details including specifications, etc. may change without notification.