- Replaceable and autoclavable valve body.
- The valve body can be easily removed from and attached to the solenoid by the use of magnets.
- This valve is diaphragm-isolated. Applicable for a wider range of chemicals, and higher fluid pressures/temperatures than pinch valves.
- Ideal to use for applications where high cleanliness is a requirement, for example, regenerative medicine.
- Free tubing direction, as the cartridge is able to freely rotate.
- For more details or any questions about this Cartridge Valve, please feel free to contact us for information.
*Note: Details including specifications, etc. may be changed without notification.
VIDEO OF THE DISPOSABLE FLUIDIC CARTRIDGE VALVE