- Technical Information
- Mechanism of the Peristaltic Pump
Mechanism of the Peristaltic Pump
Tube Friendly and Long-Life
The new-type small peristaltic pump has a structure that employs a single eccentric ring movement, which presses the tube gently and minimizes the damage to the tube through which the liquid passes.
Features of our Peristaltic Pumps
- Tube life made much longer than conventional peristaltic pumps through the employment of a single eccentric ring movement.
Conventional Peristaltic Pump Takasago's Peristaltic Pump
- These pumps can prevent damage to organic matters, and the living body can be minimized through its gentle and mild movement mechanism.
- It is hygienically safer since fluid does not come into contact with any substance other than the inside surface of the tube.
- The simple mechanism of the pump makes it possible to design even smaller size pumps than ever.
Note: Details such as specifications, etc., may be changed without notice.
We have a wide selection of peristaltic pumps; please feel free to explore the options that we can provide.
Please feel free to contact us for more information about the technical details of the Mechanism of the Peristaltic Pump.