- News & Events
- Exhibition of our new thruster valves at the International Paris Air Show
Exhibition of our new thruster valves at the International Paris Air Show
Takasago Fluidic Systems (TFS) will exhibit our newly developed thruster valve for small satellites at the International Paris Air Show 2019, the world's largest international aerospace international exhibition from June 17th in Paris, France.
In addition, we will show a sample of small valves developed for aircraft / rockets, and valves and pumps mounted on experimental equipment for a JAXA space mission.
- Thruster valves for small satellites
- Thruster valves for med/large satellites
- Jet fuel proportional valve for a JAXA experimental
- Pilot valves for rapid air pressure regulation
- Solenoid valves for steam ovens
- Small check valves for hydraulic systems
- Ultra-small pumps and valves for experimental equipment used in the ISS
8g weight ultra-small valve for satellite propulsion systems.
The newly-developed nipple type will also be exhibited.
All these devices are well representative of our capabilities in miniaturization and customization. Please visit our booth in Hall 4 - F16 Aichi-Nagoya Pavilion, to see our products.
More information about Takasago Aerospace products -
If you have any questions about our products, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Masahiko Inoue (Mr.)
Aerospace Group Leader
Takasago Electric, Inc. (Japanese parent company of TFS)
============= Exhibition Outline =============
The International Paris Air Show 2019
Exhibition Dates: June 17 – 20, 2019
（Booth is open during the trade-day period above,
exhibition itself continues until June 23 as open to the public）
Location: The Exhibition Center of Le Bourget, Paris/France
Booth Number: Hall 4 - F16, Inside Aichi-Nagoya Pavilion