- News & Events
- Exhibition at Small Satellite Conference 2019
Exhibition at Small Satellite Conference 2019
Small Satellite Conference is an exhibition held together with the world's largest academic conference on small satellites at Utah State University, USA. Held from August 5th through 8th, this year marks the third year in a row we have participated, from 2017. We will exhibit valves and pumps used for space missions, highlighting our small thruster valves.
- Small thruster valves with a weight of only 8 grams. In addition to a manifold mount type, a newly-developed pipe connection type will also be displayed.
- A 20-30N class thruster valve for propulsion systems.
- A high-pressure valve equipped in the ALE-1 satellite, which was launched in January 2019.
- Ultra-small pumps and valves that are adopted in a variety of experimental instruments in the ISS.
8g thruster valves for small satellites
20-30N class thruster valve for propulsion systems
Valve for ALE-1 satellite
You can find more information about the “Man-made meteor shower project” with ALE-1 satellite at the link below. https://www.takasago-fluidics.com/news/2019/01/3820/
You are most welcome at our booth (Japan Booth in West Colony), where you can actually see our products
Masahiko Inoue (Mr.)
Aerospace Group Leader
Takasago Electric, Inc. (Japanese parent company of TFS)
============= Exhibition Outline =============
Small Satellite Conference
Website : https://smallsat.org/
Exhibition Dates : August 5– 8, 2019
Location : Utah State University, USA
Booth Spot : Japan Booth in West Colony