Feedback is controlled by a Built-In Flow Sensor
- Leaflet for Smart and Wearable Infusion Pump (Concept Model)
- Feedback from an ultra small flow sensor achieved high precision of ±3% when the pump delivered an extremely small flow of around 60µl/hour in tests. It also enables the system to detect errors such as tube kinking.
- Tubes and the sensor are designed to be disposable and sterilizable.
- Wearable size of 66 x 55 x 23 mm including the battery. Approximately 60 g.
- Max flow rate is 50 μL/min.
- Peristaltic, syringe, piezo diaphragm, electroosmotic, and other pump options may be selected depending on the application.
Note: Specifications etc. may be changed at any time without notice.
You can learn more about the Ultra-Small Peristaltic Pump that is used in this concept model.
Please feel free to contact us for more information about this product.