- News & Events
- PEN-TYPE SYRINGE PUMP SBP Sereis
PEN-TYPE SYRINGE PUMP SBP Sereis
Extremely Compact and High Resolution
- High resolution provides smooth flow (theoretical resolution: 0.105 nl at 1/100 micro-step).
- Remarkably small outer dimensions of Dia. 12 x L 170 mm (threads model), now with a built-in 2-phase stepper motor with a reduction gear. Suitable for portable devices.
- An ultra-small type with the outer diameter of 8.8 mm is also available by custom order. (Please contact us for the details of the micro-stepper drive mode.)
- Various syringe terminations: needle, Luer Lock, M6 or 1/4-28UNF threads, disposable tip adaptor, attachment for our ultra-small 3-way valve, etc.
- Has a built-in sensor to prevent overrun.
- An easy-to-use controller is available upon request.
*1 Male threads also available.
*2 Disposable tip not included with this product.
Image of SBP-100G-DT with a Disposable Tip
The Pen-type Syringe Pump can be directly installed onto a moving arm. Therefore, a tip is attached just below the pump, reducing the air gap between the syringe and the sample to a minimum and resulting in higher accuracy.
Note: Details including specifications may change without notification.