Welcome to Takasago Fluidic Systems, a leading manufacturer of valves, pumps and manifolds
In order to safely and appropriately make use of this website, the following browser or plug-ins are necessary. Please verify your software application version and download.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher, Mozilla Firefox 1.5 or higher
In general it is possible to use this site with a Macintosh personal computer; however some parts may not operate correctly. Additionally, the character encoding used on this site is for Windows. Whilst we make efforts not to use platform dependant characters, this site may on occasion not be displayed correctly on a Macintosh.
Some data is provided as a PDF file or Flash movie on this website.
Adobe Reader from Adobe Systems Incorporated is necessary to view PDF files.
The newest version of Adobe Reader can be downloaded free of charge from the Adobe website.
The copyrights relating to this site (including all contents, reproductions and material alterations) are owned by Takasago Electric, Inc. or associated companies. Duplication or printing of this website or its contents is approved for private use or non-commercial purposes only. However the ownerfs copyright notice shall be attached to each copy and the display of said notice shall not be modified. With the exception of the above, the usage of the contents of this website without the written consent of Takasago Electric, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
The contents of this website are provided as they stand with absolutely no warranty made. Takasago and all related parties accept no responsibility for any damages resulting from the usage of this website or any links on it.
Takasago Electric, Inc. and associated companies make absolutely no warrantee as to the websites linked to from this website. All said sites are independently administrated by each link destination and Takasago Electric, Inc. is not in a position to control or manage said sites. Also, the linking of an external site to this site does not signify the approval or warranty of the linking site by Takasago Electric, Inc. Please exercise your own judgment in the use of linked sites.
The following acts are prohibited when using this website.
- 1. The defamation or discrediting of third parties, violation of confidentiality, violation of intellectual property or acts that carry concern of such violations or other illegal acts.
- 2. The supply of files containing computer viruses, other acts that cause damage to computer systems or acts that carry such a concern.
- 3. Acts inconsistent with public order and morals, or acts that carry such a concern.
- 4. Criminal acts or acts connected to criminal acts or acts that carry such a concern.
- 5. Acts that infringe on privacy or acts that carry such a concern.
- 6. Business activities or acts with the objective of profit making.
- 7. Other acts that violate laws, ordinances or regulations, or acts that carry such a concern.
The usage of this website and the interpretation and application of these usage conditions shall be in conformity with the laws and ordinances of Japan. All claims or disputes relating to this website will be settled according to the exclusive jurisdiction of Nagoya district court.
Takasago has provided this English translation of the Japanese language version of the Terms and information. This translation is provided for your convenience only and the Japanese language version of this page shall take precedence in the case there is any contradiction between the English translation and the Japanese version.